Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Photo Effects

I've got a hectic day, teaching at 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. today, so I'll share this photo from a time when the sun shone in Ohio. It was brief, but we enjoyed it.
Here I am enjoying a cosmo on the terrace of a local restaurant. I took the picture with my phone and was delighted to learn that I can use different techniques, like changing the photo to a cartoon. So, here's my Cosmo Cartoon photo.

Here's wishing everyone a sunny day with cosmos on terraces.

4 comments:

Lucia said...

Rain rain rain...it's been raining for ever!!! Well it feels like it.
Cannot wait to enjoy a COSMO or any other drink outside!

Just mee said...

or if you were a stained glass window, that's what you would look like. too funny

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Rainy days this week as well. I do LOVE cosmos :)

Linda said...

I love it. Photo apps are so much fun.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...