Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May in Review

This month, for the first time, I tried to blog everyday.
I succeeded, except for one day when Blogger was down, then stil down, then still down. And I didn't blog that one day in May.
What have I discovered?
It isn't that hard to blog every day. Some days my blog posts were a stretch. Nothing came naturally. Other days, I had interesting things to write about.
So, what do you think? Should I try to blog everyday or limit myself to those days when I have something pressing to share with readers?

5 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I usually post 4 or 5 times a week, but only when I have something worth posting (IMO of course LOL)

My reading has slowed so I may cut it back to 3-4 times.

It's totally what you are comfortable with, but I don't think people expect to see posts every day from everyone.

Sheila said...

i say blog away!

No Pressure said...

I Vote For Everyday - by that I mean, I will read every post you write and view every picture you take.

Okay, I don't always read your posts the day you write them but in my own time......

judifreud said...

eager audience here! i check every day and will continue to do so.....

Stephanie said...

Daily please.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...