Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May in Review

This month, for the first time, I tried to blog everyday.
I succeeded, except for one day when Blogger was down, then stil down, then still down. And I didn't blog that one day in May.
What have I discovered?
It isn't that hard to blog every day. Some days my blog posts were a stretch. Nothing came naturally. Other days, I had interesting things to write about.
So, what do you think? Should I try to blog everyday or limit myself to those days when I have something pressing to share with readers?

5 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I usually post 4 or 5 times a week, but only when I have something worth posting (IMO of course LOL)

My reading has slowed so I may cut it back to 3-4 times.

It's totally what you are comfortable with, but I don't think people expect to see posts every day from everyone.

Sheila said...

i say blog away!

No Pressure said...

I Vote For Everyday - by that I mean, I will read every post you write and view every picture you take.

Okay, I don't always read your posts the day you write them but in my own time......

judifreud said...

eager audience here! i check every day and will continue to do so.....

Stephanie said...

Daily please.

Dreaming of France -- Scenery During a Morning Run

Ooops. Sorry I'm running late. I'm on vacation in Florida and totally forgot about posting Dreaming of France today. Thank you...