Saturday, June 04, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books. If you are interested in participating, just post a photo (new or old), but make sure it's not one that you found online. Add your link to Alyce's Saturday post for all to enjoy.
I'm a little late posting, but my day started at 5 a.m. and just recently ended with a ferocious storm. I captured a picture of the wind and rain from our front porch.

The storm knocked down tree limbs and flooded the streets with sheets of water before it cleared up.

5 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Looks pretty ghastly out there!

Alyce said...

Wow, that does look ferocious!

Linda said...

Good heavens! Looks like a storm in Texas.

Kay said...

Ooh, I can tell that was a storm. Did your hanging plants stay hanging? LOL

Paulita said...

They did remain in place, but my husband's book on the front porch got soaked.

A Blog Post

I pondered whether to write a funny or emotional post today. I'm still not sure which I'm writing yet. But I will tell you that whe...