Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Snapshot -- Guitar Reflections

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post on Alyce's blog At Home With Books. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.

One day this week, after a long day of school and work, Tucker sat down on the edge of the couch with his guitar. I was ready for a nap, so I slid onto the couch behind him to claim it. He lay down on the floor and held his guitar above him. That's when I snapped this picture: Reflections on a guitar.

17 comments:

Lisa@ButteryBooks said...

What a cool photo! It looks like it could be the cover of an album.

Trish said...

I thought it was a mirror! That is some shiny wood.

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Good shot! I wish I could play the guitar. All thumbs.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

What an unusual photo - very cool indeed.

gautami tripathy said...

This is such an interesting photo!


Here is my Saturday Snapshot post!

Christine Rains said...

Neat photo! Almost like at a fun house.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Great shot! Totally intriguing, the way the lines of the guitar morph into a backdrop. Thanks!

Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT and
MY WEBSITE

Jill Buck said...

Very creative!

Alyce said...

It took me a minute to realize it was a reflection (that was, of course, before I read your explanation). :)

Vicki said...

Cool!

Oh...no, my SS car wasn't in a museum. It's a car show at Old Town in Kissimmee, Fl

Pooch said...

Amazing photo! It was a bit of a puzzle at first--thought you did some fancy editing! Definitely eye-catching!
:)

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Great pic!

sadie607 said...

That's an awesome picture. I had to look several times to see what I was looking at.

Bev Hankins said...

Well, that is just too cool! That's some shine on the guitar...you wouldn't think the reflection would be that clear.

Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/09/saturday-snapshot-september-24.html

Linda said...

Great photo!

Raine said...

I missed out this week's entry so I'll do one next week. A good shot. I always have problems taking photos from reflective surfaces. They come up washing the subject's face. lolz. I need more practice. :D

aguja said...

Amazing photograph! Love the idea of the man within the music!

Check out my Ireland posts whilst I am in England. Back mid October.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...