Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday Snapshot -- Cats by the Fire

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post on Alyce's blog At Home With Books. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
I'm almost finished grading papers for the semester, so here is a late Saturday Snapshot of my cat posing by the fire. He rolled over on his back to pose, like Burt Reynolds in that long ago nude photo  on a bearskin rug.



I hope everyone has a joyous holiday.

8 comments:

Alyce said...

Love the Burt Reynolds comparison - I wouldn't have thought of that! :)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Love Tuxedo cats; don't they just love to be warm? so very cute.

Happy Holidays to You and yours:)

Nise' said...

Merry Christmas. I was using my small screen computer and wondered if the Burt photo was underneath for comparision! LOL Merry Christmas.

Paulita said...

Nise, What a great idea!

Joy Weese Moll said...

Aw, such a sweet kitty. The cat we had during my growing up years was black with white markings.

wcs53 said...

Cool pic, but I didn't need the mental image of Burt Reynolds :)

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

I'm old enough to remember when that Burt Reynolds photo was published. I'd rather look at the kitty. :)

Brona said...

I don't know what I love more - the beautiful cat or the roaring log fire.
Definitely too hot here to think about the fire, but it looks so inviting :-)

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...