Friday, June 21, 2013

Anything Else You'd Like to Know About ...Me?

Another author interview today as I continue my week of online France Book Tours. Today you can see an interview on French Village Diaries. Jacqui asked some fun questions and I got to relate the story of discovering a Turkish toilet near Notre Dame.
I hope you'll stop by and leave a comment.
For those of you who may be getting tired of reading about me or my novel, I'll share some of my glamorous home life.
Last night, I was teaching a class when I received a text from my middle child, 19-year-old Spencer.
"I found dry cat puke. Should I clean it? Please say no."
Well, at least it made me laugh.
Some things never change.

4 comments:

Ali said...

*Snort!* That's hilarious.

"Absolutely not, dear! Do not clean up the cat puke, for I have been saving that task for a special occasion."

Suzie Tullett said...

Most definitely clean it up, lol. Great interview, by the way x

Angie Romines said...

And that's when you say, "Boy, I called all around campus trying to find you a computer with an internet connection for you to do your homework on. You clean that cat puke twice."

wordsandpeace.com said...

I loved that interview very much!

The Plot Thickens

Every good novels has twists, turns and setbacks, but this isn't a novel -- it's my life. Nevertheless, we received a setback on Mo...