Saturday, June 25, 2016

Saturday Snapshot -- Summertime

Join West Metro Mommy for this weekly meme of photos people have taken and share on their blogs.

I wanted to share a photo I took of my neighbor's porch.
She's one of those clever, artsy people. She collects old furniture and paints it, turning it into masterpieces.
On a walk recently, I noticed her front porch had a new addition.

Isn't that adorable? A little bedside table with flowers spilling out of the drawers.
Here's a closer look.


And, I wanted to include a picture of me holding a proof copy of my latest novel, Paris Runaway


I would describe it as a fast-paced, action, women's fiction novel with romance. If that interests you, I'd be honored if you'd preorder the Kindle edition, which will be released on Thursday, June 30. 
The paperback should be available on Amazon and other websites soon.
Thanks for your support. 

8 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Love the little chest with flowers!

And congrats on your book!

http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/06/bookexpo-authors.html

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I wish I had your friend's talent. What a beautiful welcome to her home.
Congratulations on the pending release of your book. It sounds like a story I'd enjoy.

Sim Carter said...

nice little book promo slipped in, very much like the flowers slipped into that sweet chest of drawers!

Margot said...

That is a charming front porch and a clever piece of furniture. I like the flowers spilling out of the bottom drawer. Congratulations on the release of your new novel.

grammajudyb said...

I love front porches and decks that are decorated with recycled things. Your neighbor's is really charming. I just clicked at Amazon, can't wait to read your new one!

Paulita said...

Thanks to everyone for your congratulations on the novel, and for your support too.

Vicki said...

I love that flower table, it's adorable!
Congratulations on your new book!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Lovely table and flowers.

Best of luck with your new book. My daughters 3rd knitting book gets released in a month as well.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...