Monday, August 06, 2012

Just Peachy

I think Mother Nature must have been an interior designer. How else could she have come up with these colors together? Oh, sure, every one thinks they go together now that she started the trend.


I love the lucious golden yellow on the inside with burnished red peel. But the peel is flecked with gold, and pierce the peach with a knife to see the fruit in the middle, and there's the dark red again!  
I love seeing these colors at breakfast. Has anyone else noticed how juicy and sweet the peaches are this year? Yum 

3 comments:

Louise said...

I'm late doing the saturday snapshot rounds this week, and I thought these delightful peaches were your SS shot! They could have been though, they look delicious, I love the smell of peaches. One of the great summertime smells.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

They look awesome and the colors show just how juicy these must be:0

Linda said...

I would love to paint my walls the color of canteloupe but decided it might be better just on the fruit.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...