Monday, January 04, 2016

12 Days of Appreciation -- Day 11

Even after 25 years of marriage, my husband is still romantic.
Being romantic probably covers a lot of those other categories I've written about, like giving me backrubs and wanting to make me happy.
He loves spending time with me, just the two of us.

A lot of times, we'll walk to the coffee shop. Or we'll go to the grocery store or take a walk to return the library books. It doesn't really matter what we do, just that we're together. 
Tonight, he's prepared to watch The Bachelor with me, not because he enjoys the reality show, but because it's another way to spend time with me. 


2 comments:

Deb said...

That's a lovely photo of you both. I'm assuming it's in Paris :)

Paulita said...

Debs, Yes it is. Can't wait to get more pics like these. It's amazing how few pictures we have together. I guess that's because one of us is usually doing the picture taking.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...