Sunday, April 19, 2015

My Spring Garden

I just love all the beauty that spontaneously arrives in my front garden in the spring. 
Hyacinths. These bloom in a couple different colors in my garden. 
Pointy-petaled tulips
Here's a shot of the plants snuggled under their new black mulch thanks to my husband. 
And here's the other side of the garden with it's creeping phlox. 
I didn't get any close ups of the daffodils, but most of them have orange centers against pale yellow petals. 

Hope beauty is flourishing in your life, as well. 

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Gorgeous. Loving all the spring colors here too.

Paulita said...

I bet you guys are ahead of us down there.

Dreaming of France

hank you for joining this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us yo...