Saturday, November 08, 2014

Grown-Up Life

I know I've been a horrible blogger lately, but I see no end in sight!
This weekend, I'm catching up on writing for NaNoWriMo and I have big stacks of papers to grade. Plus grocery, laundry and watch a big football game. (Priorities!)
So I just wanted to post a quick picture of Grace who is at a big audition this morning. In spite of being in Week 3 of mono, she and Earl traveled to West Virginia, and she plans to persevere.

The life of an actress with her coffee and her wheeled suitcase!
Notice the awesome, kick-ass shoes.
Break a leg, Grace!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I know you are proud of her and you should be.

Just Me said...

Go Grace! We're all behind you.

Dreaming of France -- Leaving Our Kids Behind (A Very Personal Post)

Thank you for joining this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us yo...