In just two days, my new novel Falling for Provence will be released.
Don't you love this cover? Grandview Heights artist Janna Thompson-Chordas created it for me, along with redoing the cover for The Summer of France.
Falling for Provence is the second book in A New Life in Provence series, coming after The Summer of France.
You can read this book without reading The Summer of France, but I have made The Summer of France free on Barnes & Noble's Nook platform and on Kobo
Thanks to everyone for your support. You can bet that I'll be reminding you on Friday in hopes you'll buy the ebook on Amazon.


5 comments:
Cover looks familiar...location? It's been awhile since I read Summer in France...but I needn't reread before starting new?
Yes, I love them .
Well done, Paulita! It's a beautiful cover.
Very appealing covers. How exciting to have a new novel coming out!
John and Lynn, No, Falling for Provence is a stand-alone so feel free to dive in. The artist found the cover art so I can't claim any credit for it. I did suggest that the top of the stairs might not be the best place for a novel titled "Falling..." but she prevailed.
Just Me, Thanks.
Jeanie, Always love to hear from you.
Kiwi, Living your own dream. Thanks for reading.
Post a Comment