Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday Snapshot -- Experiments


Join West Metro Mommy for this weekly meme of photos people have taken and share on their blogs.

On Wednesday, as I was dashing between classes from building to building, I passed this balloon experiment. I didn't get to stay long enough to see what happened, but did enjoy seeing the students beginning to surround the professor wondering what was going on.

I imagine the experiment had something to do with physics or chemistry. Since the balloon was floating it obviously was filled with helium.

Hope something piqued your curiosity this week too.

6 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Great shots of an intriguing experiment. Now I want to know more! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

Esme said...

There are so many different ways to learn-glad to see they are outside experimenting.

Philippe F. said...

Bonjour Paulita ! Surement un ballon-sonde météorologique pour enregistrer des paramètres dans la stratosphère. // Hello Paulita ! Surely a weather-balloon to record parameters in the stratosphere. Thanks you for sharing John and Lynn Philip' s blog about their holidays in France ! Very interesting blog indeed. How's your dreaming of France project coming ? Always strong on your mind ? Have a nice week-end.Philippe ( Lyon ).

Sue Jackson said...

Looks like fun!

Hope you are enjoying a nice weekend -

Sue

Book By Book

Jenny Lovett said...

I love seeing things like this, when we were in Bordeaux one evening, a group all turned up and started to sing, dance and just make lots of general noise, it was like having entertainment provided at the restaurant :)

Roz and John said...

I used to love chemistry and remember my mother when told what we had done would say "and what use will that be to you in later life"? I think she was probably right.

Updates

Full steam ahead. Yesterday, the phone rang and I saw my real estate agent's name flash up on the screen. "Oh, no." I&...