Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Snapshot

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post on Alyce's blog At Home With Books. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
"Did you see what your hooligan friends did out front?"my husband asked.
"Oh, no," I said. And I went to see.
They decorated my front yard with huge bras and white cotton panties along with signs celebrating my birthday.
I guess there's no getting around the fact that I'm 50. 


What are you all featuring today?

6 comments:

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Oh my! You have some great friends! Happy Birthday!

Sim Carter said...

Oh my indeed! Happy Happy Happy B'day, Paulita! So great knowing you ...

Ali said...

That's hilarious! Happy birthday to you!

Since Alyce's post isn't up yet, I'll post my link for you here: http://worducopia.blogspot.com/2013/02/snapshots-portland-japanese-garden.html

Christine Harding said...

Happy Birthday! It's a good job you liked it - I would be so embarassed if anyone did that to me that I'd never want to leave the house again. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/7FE3e

Esme said...

Happy Birthday-you are also born in 63. enjoy the day and the chocolate.

Lucia said...

I wouldn't be laughing...I dred turning 50.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...