Monday, October 29, 2012

Dreaming of France -- Spectacular Landscape

Here's a new weekly France meme. Please join in. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to my blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it
Maybe we can all satisfy our yearnings for France, until we get there again.
I haven't been to France for two years, since celebrating my 20th anniversary there in 2010.
But my 19-year-old daughter went last fall and stayed with a family who had a vacation house in the Alps. This is a photo she took while staying there near Briancon. I love the light and the clouds.
I can't wait to see what the rest of you are featuring to make me even more "homesick" for France.

5 comments:

danasparkle said...

I have so many photos and stories. It will take year of mondays to show them. hahahahaha *

Louise said...

What a gorgeous shot. I haven't been to the Alps yet. This photo is even more inspiration to go.

Sim Carter said...

I'm feeling that picture in my bones. Brrr. I forgot about the French post so I may not play along today but j'adore the idea. Keep it up.

Grace said...

I'm so glad you picked that one. It pretty much sums up my entire trip to the Alps and how magical it was. Love you!

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

I am a day late, but would love to join you on Mondays since my blog is always about Paris.

Bises,
Genie

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...