Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday Snapshots -- Friends


Join West Metro Mommy for this weekly meme of photos people have taken and share on their blogs.
In spite of the hectic holiday season in December, we managed to gather as friends on a couple different nights.
This is a picture of us at Italian Market in Italian Village. These friends were the parents in my homeschooling group. They were my village that helped raise my children, assuring me, cautioning me, loving me.
Only one of these couples has a child they still homeschool, but that hasn't broken the bond of friendship.
It's so great that so many of us could enjoy each other the week after Christmas.

I hope everyone has an equally supportive group of friends that they see, if only occasionally, as we do. 

4 comments:

Joy said...

That's a really nice group portrait!

Louise said...

How great to have such a group of friends brought together by your experiences.

Carol said...

Sounds like you have a great group of friends.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I love the idea of the village that helps us raise our children. I didn't have a village, but there were some friends. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...