Monday, April 11, 2016

Grace and the Wolf

How is it possible that I never wrote about Grace's picture shoot with a wolf?
I searched my blog history and couldn't find it. I think sometimes I share a post on Facebook and think I included it on my blog. 
So, here goes:
Last fall, one of Grace's photographer friends wanted to do a photo shoot with a wolf rescue foundation. Grace, her boyfriend Jack, and two of their other friends dressed up in Victorian clothes and showed up to pose.

You can see that the wolf was fairly tame. 


Here are Grace and Jack posing with the wolf. That wolf must be used to having his picture taken cause he knows how to strike a pose. Of course, Grace and Jack look good too. Grace's eyes are very intense in this picture and the next one too. 


Here, Little Red Riding Hood has no fear of the wolf. I'm sure they're both out looking for Grandma. 

I decided to share this post after reading a blog post by Corey at Tongue in Cheek. She wrote about how she is overcoming her fear of dogs -- slowly. 

4 comments:

our life in france said...

Oh how beautiful, what a privilege to be able to be that close to a wild animal even if tame, what a magnificent specimen he is too, it would be a memory to keep for ever.I am sure I would be scared to death though at the same time

Anonymous said...

Yes, gorgeous photos. But I agree with Roz, I would be terrified.

Just Me said...

Beautiful Grace and beautiful wolf. Ha! You're right, they all know how to strike a pose. Amazing experience.

grammajudyb said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...