Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday Snapshot -- Tuxes

West Metro Mommy Reads
It's a gorgeous day here in Ohio, so I plan to go in search of spring flower photos.
It's prom day here, but the high school kids won't get dressed up until this evening. If I had a daughter going to prom, she might be going for a manicure or getting an updo on her hair.
Instead, my son is in the basement playing video games. His prom prep will probably consist of a second shower this evening before he throws on his tux and goes to pick up his date.
Hopefully, I'll have pictures to share next week.
Here's Tucker last year, posing with our cat Tybalt, who always has his tux on .


Tonight, Tucker will be wearing a black and white tuxedo too. 
Hope you are having a terrific weekend. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your son! What a lovely photo. I'm sure you're one proud mom. Thanks for sharing. ;)

grammajudyb said...

Can't wait to see this year's photo. Your youngest is very handsome.

Joy said...

Hope he has a great time at Prom!

Joy's Book Blog

Sandra Nachlinger said...

What an exciting time. Even though my son hated having his picture taken at prom time, now he's glad I made him pose -- especially in front of the stretch limo he and his friends shared!

Ali said...

Such a sweet picture of a boy and his kitty. :)

Louise said...

Cute photo!

Lucia said...

I like the pose! Handsome boy showed Marina the pic.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...