Thursday, April 17, 2014

April Snow


I'm babysitting today for my great nieces, so no time to wallow in words. I'll just leave you with these pictures from our surprise snow Tuesday morning.
The hyacinth were  not please to be covered in this thick white stuff.

And neither was I. This was me after about a quarter mile of my run. It seemed like no matter which direction I ran, the snow was in my face. I had to practically run with my eyes closed. 
The snow has melted and we're back to more moderate spring temperatures. 



3 comments:

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Oh no more snow? Glad it did not last long! Happy back to spring!

Mystica said...

Those poor flowers

Mystica said...

Those poor flowers

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...