Saturday, April 05, 2014

Saturday Snapshot -- I Don't Think He'll Fit

West Metro Mommy Reads

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme, post a photo that you (or a friend of family member) have taken. Then leave a direct link to your post on West Metro Mommy. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.
Cats are such optimists. They have no sense of not being able to accomplish their task, even if it is impossible. 


I left this drawer open for just a minute. The cat took it as an invitation to climb in. And the drawer was not empty, believe me. 
Hope you all are having a fun weekend. 

11 comments:

Sean @ His And Her Hobbies said...

I agree that cats are curious creatures. I love the photo and it made me smile. Hopefully the kitty found its way out without too much trouble. Wonder what it was looking for?

Joy said...

Funny photo! I wonder just what the cat expected to find.

Joy's Book Blog

Sandra Nachlinger said...

So funny! I guess the old adage about cats and curiosity is true, though I hope your cat came out of this predicament all right.

Anonymous said...

My cat does things like this also. Last week I shared him curled up in the downstairs bathroom sink to avoid us cleaning in another room. Thanks for sharing your cute kitty.

Brona said...

Ha ha - I had a cat who loved an open cupboard door or drawer. The sound of a squeaky hinge would see her racing from one side of the house to the other in hope :-)

Louise said...

Such a cat behaviour! There's a reason curiosity killed the cat… Great photo.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I love the way cats are so different, yet in may ways the same --great capture.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Why do cats love to squeeze into places that they really don't quite fit?!

Here's my Saturday Snapshot.

Ginx Craft said...

What a funny photo. I just love cats.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Thats awesome!

Vicki said...

How cute! I don't understand the fascination that cats have with bags and boxes...and drawers.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...