Tuesday, April 01, 2014

My Book as a Movie

Sim over at Chapter 1 Take 1 is all about books turned into movies. So she asked me who I would cast to play the main roles of my latest novel I See London I See France.
Three leading men and one spunky woman.
I'll give a taste of who I picked for the main character Caroline.
What do you think?
Would she sell the minivan and take the three kids to Europe in search of adventure?
It was such fun; I hope you'll pop over to her blog and see who I chose.
Leave a comment too to tell us what you think.

3 comments:

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Love Ashley Judd, but I hesitated to read much of Sim's post. I do not want to spoil the reading. So hoping that you are getting good numbers on your book sales.

Bises,
Genie

Paulita said...

Genie, thanks for your good wishes. Things are going well

Just Me said...

I'm one who cringes when a book is made into a movie; how it messes up all the visions I've had in my head while reading the book.

Yes, Ashley would be a perfect Caroline. She always comes across as smart, funny and very human.

After you release your new line of postcards, you should add casting director to your list new occupations.

Sim's posting was so much fun. All the characters added to my visions from the book. Johnny Depp made me giggle.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...