Friday, August 16, 2013

Excuses

I've used a lot of excuses over the year to avoid a run. 
It's too hot; it's too cold. 
Too rainy, too humid, too dark, too late in the morning.
My feet hurt, my knees hurt.
My kids' friends might see me on their way to school.
But this is the first time that I've used my hair as an excuse.
I got my hair cut yesterday and the stylist straightened if for me. My hair is so long straight and it looks fabulous. I couldn't risk running, getting sweaty and making my hair curl again. So, no running for me today.
My hair looks too good.


4 comments:

Jeanie said...

I know all those excuses, too. And you know what, sometimes they're just too good to mess up with a run!

Just Me said...

That is the most best excuse for not running and one I'll never be able to use.

You do look fabulous.

Linda said...

Me too. Instant frizz with exercising. That's why I don't swim either.

Vicki said...

That's a great excuse! And your hair looks really good.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...