Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday Snapshot -- Experiments


Join West Metro Mommy for this weekly meme of photos people have taken and share on their blogs.

On Wednesday, as I was dashing between classes from building to building, I passed this balloon experiment. I didn't get to stay long enough to see what happened, but did enjoy seeing the students beginning to surround the professor wondering what was going on.

I imagine the experiment had something to do with physics or chemistry. Since the balloon was floating it obviously was filled with helium.

Hope something piqued your curiosity this week too.

6 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Great shots of an intriguing experiment. Now I want to know more! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

Esme said...

There are so many different ways to learn-glad to see they are outside experimenting.

Philippe F. said...

Bonjour Paulita ! Surement un ballon-sonde météorologique pour enregistrer des paramètres dans la stratosphère. // Hello Paulita ! Surely a weather-balloon to record parameters in the stratosphere. Thanks you for sharing John and Lynn Philip' s blog about their holidays in France ! Very interesting blog indeed. How's your dreaming of France project coming ? Always strong on your mind ? Have a nice week-end.Philippe ( Lyon ).

Sue Jackson said...

Looks like fun!

Hope you are enjoying a nice weekend -

Sue

Book By Book

Jenny and John in France said...

I love seeing things like this, when we were in Bordeaux one evening, a group all turned up and started to sing, dance and just make lots of general noise, it was like having entertainment provided at the restaurant :)

our life in france said...

I used to love chemistry and remember my mother when told what we had done would say "and what use will that be to you in later life"? I think she was probably right.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...