Monday, July 03, 2017

Dreaming of France -- Paris at Night


Thank you for joining this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.

I almost took the day off today as we're coming into the home stretch of prepping the house for sale, but I thought I could at least put up a picture, to remind you all that I'm still dreaming of France, which is why I'm getting the house for sale. Soon, I'll be free to move to France.


The golden light, the dark blue sky, the French flag.

This was a shot that I took as we walked home one night.

Thanks so much for playing along with Dreaming of France. Please leave your link below and visit each other's blogs to share your love for France.

4 comments:

Sim Carter said...

That light, the deep blue sky. That's France! I really don't understand why it's so beautiful. How does one place get the magic like that?


Thanks for posting even though you're incredibly busy getting the house ready to sell. Great job on that, btw. Anyway I prepared a Dreaming of France post and wasn't sure whether to post it or not, without you. I've posted it now.

My link:
www.http://www.simcarter.com/2017/07/happy-fourth-of-july-joyeux-jour-de.html

Paulita said...

Sim, So glad you did. You can post in the linky if you want. Great piece on your final night along the Med and the fireworks.

Jeanie said...

I've got to figure out what day you do this so I can time my Giverny post right! That's a fabulous photo! Isn't Paris grand at night?

Paulita said...

Jeanie, I post Sunday evening so the meme is there on Monday.So anytime Sunday evening or Monday during the day.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...