Monday, February 22, 2016

Dreaming of France -- The Sun on the Water


Thank you for joining this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.

Isn't it funny that when we dream of a place, we always imagine beautiful weather? I know that my dreams of France usually include sunshine, which makes for such a better photo anyway.
Here's a shot of the west coast of France along the Atlantic Ocean. Our friends in Nantes take us there for walks.

Then here's another sunny shot, this one along the Mediterranean in the Calanques between Cassis and Marseille.


This little harbor looks lovely. I could spend a week or so floating on one of those boats. 
Hope there's sunshine in your dreams of France this week. 

2 comments:

Dianne said...

A delightful area of France

Sim Carter said...

I’ve relinked correctly. This is such a beautiful part of France. I can’t believe that on one of my few trips I was so close and never saw it!

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...