Sunday, February 26, 2017

Dreaming of France -- New Website


Thank you for joining this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.
It's hard for me to separate my writing life and my love for France, especially since three out of my four books are set in France.
So with that tenuous connection, I'll share with you my new website.

I worked with Freelancer.com and got a helpful young man from Pakistan to build my website.
As you can see from the top right,  it has buttons to connect to me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
The bottom of the page features my books and even has some of my book trailers on the main page.



You can learn more about my books by clicking on the "Books" page , and there are even a few pictures of France sprinkled on the FAQ page. 

I hope you'll visit my knew website and let me know what you think. 
Thanks for playing along and please visit the blogs of others who join in too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It looks great!

Just Me said...

Cheers Paulita !

Louise said...

Congratulations on your new website Paulita,it looks wonderful.

Sim Carter said...

Congrats Paulita! I love your new website. It looks amazing, very professional. I'm sorry I can't play along today, I"m still too dazed by last night's Oscar fiasco!

our life in france said...

Paulita, your new site looks fantastic, I am just having a good look around it but we are about to lose our electric due to a thunderstorm, so might look proper tomorrow, got to get the candles x

Paulita said...

Thanks to everyone for looking at my new website. I'm not sure if there's a purpose to an author website, but if nothing else I can take the price off my taxes next year.

Anonymous said...

Anything to reduce the outgoings is a good idea! Hope that the new look is successful in drawing in a new set of readers.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...