Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dreaming of France -- Nice

Please join this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.
My friend Leah went on what she's calling "The Trip of a Lifetime." Her son graduated from college in May and so they decided to travel to Europe. They began their vacation in Nice then moved on to Arles before heading to Spain then Algiers.
She agreed to let me use her photos for my Dreaming of France meme.
Here's a beautiful shot of the beach.
I'm sure you can tell from this photo that Leah is an artist. I can't wait until she finishes some artwork from her trip. 
Don't you just love this reflection? 
You can see some of Leah's artwork on her Facebook page or her Etsy page. 
Thanks for playing along with Dreaming of France today. I hope you'll visit each other's pages so that you can enjoy more pieces of France. 

12 comments:

Brona said...

Nice looks nice!!

Sorry couldn't resist :-)

The beach seems like something out of a Hollywood movie.

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Fabulous!
Would be an exceptional entry for the Weekend Reflections linkup!
Thanks for stopping in at FHC & linking here - it's wonderful to discover more to enjoy of France =)

Louise said...

Nice does look so nice, especially from the cool of a wintery Australian day. I must get to the south of France one day.

Esme said...

It looks like she is enjoying herself.

Vicki Lesage said...

Beautiful photos! I'm not a big fan of Nice (I'm probably the only person on the planet with that opinion!) but I do want to go to Arles someday...

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

I ♥ Nice , I love the whole area . These are beautiful photos , and as you say the Reflections are fabulous,

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Nice photos. Haven't been to Nice in a very long time, I enjoyed seeing it today.

Joy said...

Beautiful photos! That does sound like a trip of a lifetime!

Joy's Book Blog

Sim Carter said...

Beautiful photos; I remember being surprised by the stony beach at Nice if I recollect correctly - it's only been twenty plus years!

I've got one last The Hundred Foot Journey post before the movie opens August 8th.

Just Me said...

Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.

Leovi said...

Lovely photos, I love these wonderful view of the beach, these reflexes pure beauty!

NCSue said...

Nice shots!
I want to invite you to the new home of Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday) at http://image-in-ing.blotspot.com/ each week at midnight Tuesday, EST. And you're welcome to share your blog button for your recurring link-up at the page devoted to Wordless linkups - just remember to use your main blog url rather than a link to an individual post.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...