Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dreaming of France -- I See London, I See France


Please join this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.
Although I'm not positive when the new book will be available for purchase, I'm hoping it's on the virtual shelves before Christmas. One thing that is ready -- the new cover.
After a dozen years of marriage and three kids, Caroline's husband walks out in a huff one afternoon. As the separation persists, she decides travel can help her find that joie de vivre she is missing. So she sells her minivan and takes the three kids to Europe. She visits London, Scotland and Paris before settling near friends in Aix en Provence. The color begins to seep back into her life but should she credit the handsome Jean-Marc, her crush from years before? And what will she do about that husband she left behind?
Thanks for playing along with me today.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo, gorgeous! time to think about the virtual book tour, lol

Esme said...

I do like the cover. Congrats.

Maria said...

Wow! The dilemma of being torn between two lovers, a Frenchie and and Englishman I presume... is intriguing.

I wonder... are your books be available in our local bookstores here in Manila, Philippines? I should go and ask for Paulita Kincer ;-) I am done with my most awaited certification exam and I can do some non-academic readings now.

I wish your week is starting fabulous!

Unknown said...

Really looking forward to reading your new novel Paulita...sounds very interesting.

Jacqui Brown said...

Exciting news about the book, can't wait to read and review it!

Louise said...

Congratulations on the cover. It looks great. I love the title too.

Unknown said...

How exciting about your book!!

Joy said...

Congrats! Very nice cover.

Leovi said...

Life goes on, the future awaits us!

Sim Carter said...

How thrilling! I didn't realize you were that far along with the new novel. WOW! Very impressed with you MS Kincer! I like the cover too.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Fabulous Paulita , I cannot wait to read it. I think is just my sort of book :-) Well done .

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...