Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Photo Effects

I've got a hectic day, teaching at 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. today, so I'll share this photo from a time when the sun shone in Ohio. It was brief, but we enjoyed it.
Here I am enjoying a cosmo on the terrace of a local restaurant. I took the picture with my phone and was delighted to learn that I can use different techniques, like changing the photo to a cartoon. So, here's my Cosmo Cartoon photo.

Here's wishing everyone a sunny day with cosmos on terraces.

5 comments:

Lucia said...

Rain rain rain...it's been raining for ever!!! Well it feels like it.
Cannot wait to enjoy a COSMO or any other drink outside!

Just mee said...

or if you were a stained glass window, that's what you would look like. too funny

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Rainy days this week as well. I do LOVE cosmos :)

Linda said...

I love it. Photo apps are so much fun.

jimdaniel said...

You can add effects to your photos at http://www.addeffects.net without installed software

France BookTours -- That Spring in Paris

I can't imagine running to Paris for an emergency instead of for sheer pleasure, but that's what happens in That Spring in Paris b...