Monday, September 24, 2018

As Promised, More Pictures

On Sunday I posted some pictures of this castle that sits above Sax, Spain. The view at night is impressive.
View with some electric wires
As Earl and I prepared to go into town for dinner at 9 pm, we stopped to take this shot of the Moorish fortress in town. This is the view from the house where we’re staying. 

It’s hard to get a good shot of lights on an iPhone at night.
A closer view
Here’s a closer look that turned out well as we were driving home from dinner at 11 pm. 
See this could work as a diet plan. By 9 pm (they don’t start serving dinner until 9:30 usually) I’m tired enough that I might just curl up with a book and skip dinner. 
But the castle is beautiful at night. 
Last night, we just made omelettes around 7, but I taught 9 classes and was wiped out. 
Still, the full moon peeked through the window at me. 
Full moon through iron bars

6 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Ah another house sit.. Looks amazing.

Jackie McGuinness said...

We don't eat at home until 8 or after, so I don't mind it, but then you are busy teaching so that takes a toll.

Kiwi said...

Really stunning effect of the lighted castle on the hill. Wonderful that you are seeking out European experiences that are off the beaten tourist path!

sillygirl said...

Just look at what you would have missed if you hadn't been adventurous enough to move your home from the U.S.! A lesson to us all.

Noreen said...

I think your phone did just fine. Those pictures are incredible!

Just Me said...

Ditto. Thanks for sharing

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...