Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dreaming of France -- City of Light


Please join this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.
I've never been in France for Christmas, but I would love to.
Since I don't have Christmas lights to share, I'll share a nighttime photo of the lights of Paris, with, you guessed it, the Eiffel Tower as the main attraction. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, if you celebrate, and the new year finds us all visiting France.

6 comments:

Louise said...

The Eiffel Tower always looks beautiful day or night. I can't wait for my first Paris Christmas either. It will happen one day, of that I'm sure.

Joy said...

Cool photo. I like all the angled lines.

Joy's Book Blog

Linda said...

Merry Christmas!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Love the Eiffel tower and love it even more at night :-) Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas, x

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Love the Eiffel tower and love it even more at night :-) Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas, x

Adria J. Cimino said...

I love your Eiffel Tower photo! Happy Holidays!

France BookTours -- That Spring in Paris

I can't imagine running to Paris for an emergency instead of for sheer pleasure, but that's what happens in That Spring in Paris b...