This little flower bloomed yesterday surrounded by dry leaves. It must not be aware of the climate. Hope springs eternal in humans and flora.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Olympic Cauldron
Many people visit Paris in August, but mostly they run into other tourists. This year, there seem to be fewer tourists throughout the city ...
-
Every Tuesday, Diane at Bibliophile by the Sea posts the first paragraph of her current read. Anyone can join in. Go to Diane's websi...
-
Many people visit Paris in August, but mostly they run into other tourists. This year, there seem to be fewer tourists throughout the city ...
-
To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to y...
2 comments:
Lol...yeah some of my geraniums have buds...weird.
I think I do ... I was confident that the sun would come up today inspite of the election outcomes...
Post a Comment